Signs and Symptoms
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg (especially on one side of the body)
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
Donate to the Stroke Awareness Foundation online through our secure online donation form by using your credit card.
More InformationIf your group is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and you are a group of 25 or more please call 408-961-9815 to set up your free Stroke Awareness talk.
Subscribe to our mailing list.